Raw Brewing Co. – Kombucha.com Kombucha Kit – The Basic Booch
No gimmicky add-ons here, Booches — just the best value kombucha kit!
The Basic Booch includes:
- 8 oz. Certified Organic Gaia Scoby: Gaia is the strongest, healthiest blended kombucha culture we’ve created. We feed our cultures 3 times over 60-90 days to create starter liquid that’s second to none — often as little as 3 oz. can start a 1-gallon batch. Whether you’re feeding her organic sugar, honey, or another sugar source, Gaia LOVES to eat. She finishes fast, stays healthy, and produces an amazing, balanced brew. Gaia performs well across a large temperature range.
- 8 oz. Certified Organic Mixed Tea Blend: Raw Brewing Co. teas brew consistently better scobys for one simple reason: our blends provide superior nutrition. This means healthier growth, richer color, better flavor, and awesome aroma. We carefully select organic teas from family farms in Asia, Africa & South America, import them directly, then blend and package them in-house. Brewing with our system is 90% cheaper than store-bought kombucha and significantly better for the environment.
- 100 pH Strips (Range 0-7): Pros know the secret to making consistent, brewery quality booch is checking pH. Just dip a strip for 1-2 seconds and compare the strip to the color chart. Most professional brewers start at 4 and finish at 3.
- 100 XL Drawstring Filter Bags: High quality tea bags mean a perfect steep, no particulates floating out of the bag, and super easy cleanup. Made from unbleached paper, our teabags are odor free, mess free, and extremely easy to use.
- 1 Adhesive Thermometer Strip: Kombucha likes between 74-84 degrees (the closer to 84, the faster it will finish). Easily monitor your brew’s temperature with our adhesive thermometer strip.
What’s NOT included (that you’ll need): A jar, sugar, coffee filter (or paper towel or cloth covering), rubber band.
There are no reviews yet.